1. The customer will be responsible for all tolls, parking fees and all other charges unless otherwise stated in the contract.
2. Extended time is calculated by 30 minutes increments at the agreed hourly rate.
3. The customer is responsible for any permits, tickets needed unless otherwise specified.
4. First Class Travelers A.E will not be liable for unforeseen delays or cancellations due to weather, breakdowns, or other unforeseen circumstances, we will do our best to provide information regarding circumstances. The customer is responsible for checking the weather for exceptional conditions or other publicly known events occur.
5. First Class Travelers A.E reserve the right to subcontract to other transportation companies if needed to start and or complete the charter.
6. The customer agrees to pay and assumes full liability for damages to First Class Travelers A.E buses, vans, equipment, or property belonging to First Class Travelers A.E and due to neglect.
7. First Class Travelers A.E will not be liable for tardy customers delaying the itinerary. All times must be adhered to unless otherwise stated in the contract.
8. First Class Travelers A.E assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged personal belongings or any items left on the bus. First Class Travelers A.E will make every effort to return lost items. Items remaining in our lost and found over 90 days will be considered abandoned property.
9. The following cannot be brought on board or transported on First Class Travelers A.E. vehicles:
- Corrosive substances (such as acids and alkalis)
- Ammunition and firearms
- Combustible or flammable liquids (such as gasoline and kerosene)
- Compressed Gases
- Body parts of any kind (whether alive, dead, whole, or in part)
- Explosives (including fireworks)
- Hazardous materials (poisons, radioactive materials, etc.)
- Materials with a noxious odor
By booking you accept the terms and conditions.
YOUR FEEDBACK REALLY MATTERS. PLEASE TAKE OUR SURVEY Click Here!